इस पोस्ट में Active and Passive Voice of Past Perfect Tense in hindi के बारे में बताऊंगा। Past perfect tense के active sentence को passive sentence में change करना बहुत ही आसान है। अगर आपको voice का basic rules पता नहीं है तो सबसे पहले Active to Passive Voice का basic rules को जरूर पढ़ ले।
नीचे Past Perfect Tense Active Sentence को passive sentence में change करने के लिए excercise दिया गया है, उसका paractice करें। इसके प्रैक्टिस के बाद निश्चित रूप से past perfect tense से related voice का concept clear हो जाएगा।
Past Perfect Tense Active & Passive Sentence को मैं कुछ हिंदी (hindi) में भी समझाने की कोशिश करूँगा ताकि आपको clearly समझ में आ जाएं। मैं आपको suggest करूँगा कि Active & Passive Voice का basice rules को जरूर पढ़ें। आपको 100 % Active and passive voice का concept clear हो जाएगा। तो चलिए अब मैं आगे बताना start करता हूँ।
Hindi & English Pattern of Past Perfect Tense Active Sentence
Active Voice of Past Perfect Tense (in hindi)
|कर्त्ता||+ कर्म||+ धातु + आ था/ई थी/ऐ थे Or धातु + चुका था/ चुकी थी/चुके थे।|
|उसने||मेरा कलम||चुराया था।|
|वह||खाना||खा चुका था।|
Active Voice of Past Perfect Tense (in english)
|Subject||+ had||+ V3 (Past Participle)||+ Object|
Hindi & English Pattern of Past Perfect Tense Passive Sentence
Passive Voice of Past Perfect Tense (in hindi)
|कर्त्ता||+ संज्ञा/सर्वनाम द्वारा||+ धातु + आ गया था/ई गई थी/ऐ गए थे Or धातु + आ जा चुका था/ ई जा चुकी थी/ए जा चुकी थे।|
|मेरा कलम||उसके द्वारा||चुराया गया था।|
|खाना||उसके द्वारा||खाया जा चुका था।|
Passive Voice of Past Perfect Tense (in english)
|Subject||+ had been||+ V3 (past participle)||by + object|
|My pen||had been||stolen||by him|
|Food||had been||eaten||by him|
Rules of Past Perfect Passive Sentence
- Past Perfect Tense को passive voice में change करने के लिए had been + V3 (past participle) का इस्तेमाल करते है।
- Negative sentence में ‘had‘ के बाद ‘not + been‘ लगते है।
- Interroagative sentence में ‘had’ को sentence के शुरुवात में रखते है।
- किसी भी subject के साथ helping verb ‘had’ का ही इस्तेमाल करते है।
Active & Passive Voice of Past Perfect Tense in Hindi
Passive Voice of Past Perfect Tense
|Sentences||Active Voice||Passive Voice|
|Affirmative / Positive Sentence||Subject + had + V3 + Object||S (convert object to subject) + had + been + V3 + by + O (convert subject to object) + Remaining|
|She had informed the Police.||The police had been informed by her.|
|I had already proposed her.||She had been already proposed by me.|
|Those prisoners had robbed five banks.||Five banks had been robbed by those prisoners.|
|Negative Sentence||Subject + had + not + V3 + Object||S (convert object to subject) + had + not + been + V3 + by + O (convert subject to object) + Remaining|
|She had not informed the police.||The police had not been informed by her.|
|They had not bought a new car.||A new car had not been bought.|
|They had not cleaned their room.||Their room had not been cleaned.|
|Interrogative Sentence||Had + Subject + V3+ Object||Had + S (convert object to subject) + been + V3 + by + O (convert subject to object) + Remaining|
|Had she informed the police ?||Had the police been informed by her ?|
|Had he not bought a new car ?||Had a new car not been bought by him ?|
|Had you loved her ?||Had she been loved by you ?|
Change the following sentences into the passive form.
- He had lost his camera.
- They had consumed a lot of alcohol.
- Mohan had bought a new car.
- She had prepared some food for the kids.
- I had received the check just in time.
- I had never experienced such difficulty.
- I had not listened to her.
- He had made a big mistake.
- Had she noticed you ?
- Somebody had stolen her purse.
- I had warned him again and again.
- She had taught the student.
- You had informed the police.
- He had sold his house.
- Nobody had done anything.
- Someone had already told him.
- I had informed him of the accident.
- I had arranged everything properly for the meeting.
- I had already told him about the accident.
- I had already bought my ticket.
- He had sent a message.
- I had given you a pen.
- I had advised him to work sincerely.
- Mohan had not received the money.
- She had insulted me.
- We had always respected him.
- The police had arrested all the criminals.
- They had left him alone.
- He had cut down the tree before I went there.
- I had not closed the window.
- His camera had been lost by him.
- A lot of alcohol had been consumed by them.
- A new car had been bought by Mohan.
- Some food had been prepared by her for the kids.
- The check had been received by me just in time.
- Such difficulty had never been experienced by me.
- She had not been listened to by me.
- A big mistake had been made by him.
- Had you been noticed by her.
- Her purse had been stolen (by somebody).
- He had been warned again and again by me.
- The student had been taught by her.
- The police had been informed by you.
- His house had been sold by him.
- Nothing had been done by anyone.
- He had been already told (by someone).
- He had been informed of the accident.
- Everything had been properly arranged (by me) for the meeting.
- He had been already told about the accident.
- My ticket had been already bought by me.
- A message had been sent by him.
- You had been given a pen by me.
- He had been advised to work sincerely.
- The money had not been received by Mohan.
- I had been insulted by her.
- He had been always respected by us.
- All the criminals had been arrested (by the police).
- He had been left alone.
- The tree had been cut down by him before I went there.
- The window had not been closed by me.
All Post of Active and Passive Voice :
- Active Voice को Passive Voice में Change करने का सबसे आसान Basic Rules
- Passive Voice of Present Indefinite Tense : Full Explanation
- Active and Passive Voice of Present Continuous Tense
- Active & Passive Voice of Present Perfect Tense
- Active & Passive Voice of Past Indefinite Tens
- Active & Passive Voice of Past Continuous Tense
- Active & Passive Voice of Past Perfect Tense with Excercise
उम्मीद करता हूँ पोस्ट पसंद आया होगा। Active voice and passive voice of past perfect tense in hindi से संबंधित कोई भी question हो तो comment करे।