इस पोस्ट में मैं आपको active and passive voice of present perfect tense in hindi के बारे में बताऊंगा। Present perfect tense के active and passive voice को अच्छी तरह से समझने के लिए नीचे excercise दिया गया है। इसका practice जरूर करे।
Hindi & English Pattern of Present Perfect Tense Active Sentence
Active Voice of Present Perfect Tense (in hindi)
|कर्त्ता||+ कर्म||+ धातु + आ है/ई है/ए हैं
चुका है/चुकी है/चुके हैं
Active Voice of Present Perfect Tense (in english)
|Subject||+ has/have + V3 (past participle)||+ object|
|He||has written||a letter|
|I||have written||a letter|
Hindi & English pattern of present perfect tense passive voice :
Passive Voice of Present Perfect Tense (in hindi)
|कर्त्ता||+ संज्ञा/सर्वनाम के द्वारा||+ धातु + आ गया है/ई गई है/ए गए हैं
+ धातु + आ जा चुका है/ई जा चुकी है/ए जा चुके हैं
|एक पत्र||उसके द्वारा||लिखा गया है ।|
|पाँच पत्र||उनके द्वारा||लिखा गया है।|
Passive Voice of Present Perfect Tense
|Subject||+ has been / have been||+ V3||+ by + object (agent)|
|A letter||has been||written||by him|
|Five lettters||have been||written||by him|
- Passive voice में active voice के object को passive का subject तथा subject को passive का object बना दिया जाता है।
- Present Perfect Tense के sentence को passive voice में change करने के लिए has/have + been + V3 का use किया जाता है।
- Passive Voice में helping verb (has/have) का इस्तेमाल subject के according होता है। I/We/You/They/Plural Noun के साथ helping verb ‘have‘ का तथा He/She/It/Singular Noun के साथ ‘has‘ का इस्तेमाल होता है।
- Negative sentence में not + been को helping verb (has/have) के बाद लगाते है। Interrogative sentence में has/have को sentence के शुरू में लगते है।
नीचे तालिका में देख सकते है कि passive voice के helping verb का इस्तेमाल subject के अनुसार होता है।
|1st Person||He has given me a pen. (Active)||He has given us a pen. (Active)|
|I have been given a pen by him. (Passive)||We have been given a pen by him.|
|2nd Person||He has given you a pen. (Active)|
|You have been given a pen by him. (Passive)|
|3rd Person||He has given her a pen. (Active)||He has given them a pen. (Active)|
|She has been given a pen by him. (Passive)||They have been given a pen by him.|
Active & Passive Voice of Present Perfect Tense in Hindi
Passive Voice of Present Perfect Tense
|Sentences||Active Voice||Passive Voice|
|Affirmative / Positive Sentence||Subject + has/have + V3 + Object||S (convert object to subject) + has/have + been + V3 + by + O (convert subject to object) + Remaining|
|I have broken a cup.||A cup has been broken by me.|
|She has broken two cups.||Two cups have been broken by her.|
|He has bought a shirt.||A shirt has been bought by him.|
|Negative Sentence||S + has/have + not + V3 + O||S (convert object to subject) + has/have + not + been + V3 + by + O (convert subject to object) + Remaining|
|They have not beaten Ravi.||Ravi has not been beaten by them.|
|You have not broken a cup.||A cup has not been broken by you.|
|She has not sung a song.||A song has not been sung by her.|
|Interrogative Sentence||has/have + Subject + V3 + Object||has/have + S (convert object to subject) + been + V3 + by + O (convert subject to object) + Remaining|
|Has she purchased all materials from market ?||Have all materials been purchased by her from market ?|
|Have you eaten a mango ?||Has a mango been eaten by you ?|
|Have you seen God ?||Has God been seen by you ?|
Change the following sentences into the passive form.
- I have killed two birds.
- She has helped me.
- He has eaten a mango.
- They have cut the trees.
- They have seen the ghost.
- You have made several mistakes.
- The police have caught the thief.
- This boy has made it.
- The children have painted the wall.
- Someone has picked my pocket.
- He has sold his car.
- She has cheated me.
- He has already completed the wok.
- Someone has left the bag in the garden.
- No one has seen that mad man for ten days.
- No one has ever beaten him at tennis.
- He has always helped me.
- No one has said anything about it.
- Nobody has done anything.
- Nobody has read this book.
- Nobody has written a letter.
- They have already filld the vaccancy.
- Ram has pushed the table into the corner.
- Nobody has answered my question properly.
- Nobody has used this room since 2005.
- Ram has posted the video on facebook.
- Two birds have been killed by me.
- I have been helped by her.
- A mango has been eaten by him.
- The trees have been cut by them.
- The ghost has been seen by them.
- Several mistakes have been made by you.
- The thief has been caught by the police.
- It has been made by this boy.
- The wall has been painted by the children.
- My pocket has been picked (by someone).
- His car has been sold by him.
- I have been cheated by her.
- The work has already been completed by him.
- The bag has been left in the garden.
- That mad man has not been seen (by anyone) for ten days.
- He has never been beaten at tennis.
- I have always been helped by him.
- Nothing has been said about it. (by anyone)
- Nothing has been done by anyone.
- This book has not been read by anyone.
- A letter has not been written by anyone.
- The vacancy has already been filled by them.
- The table has been pushed by Ram into the corner.
- My question has not been answered properly. (by anyone)
- This room has not been used since 2005.
- The video has been posted on facebook by Ram.
All post of Active & Passive Voice
- Active Voice को Passive Voice में Change करने का सबसे आसान Basic Rules
- Passive Voice of Present Indefinite Tense : Full Explanation
- Active and Passive Voice of Present Continuous Tense
- Active & Passive Voice of Present Perfect Tense
- Active & Passive Voice of Past Indefinite Tense
- Active & Passive Voice of Past Continuous Tense
- Active & Passive Voice of Past Perfect Tense with Excercise
- Active Passive Voice of Simple Future Tense
- Active Passive Voice Future Perfect Tense with Excercise
- Passive Voice of Modals with Excercise
- Passive Voice of Past Modals With Excercise
Active & Passive Voice of Present Perfect Tense in Hindi से संबंधित कोई भी सवाल हो तो नीचे comment box में अपना कमेंट लिखें।