Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1531 Posts (नौसेना भर्ती) -Indian Navy had invited online applications for the post of TRADESMAN MATE. It’s a Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted post at Various commands of the Indian Navy. Candidates will be hired for the post of Tradesman. Interested candidates can read the complete article to know more about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Job Profile, etc.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 – (Short Description)
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|No of Vacancy||1531|
|Notification Date||16th Feb 2022|
|Application Start Date||19th Feb 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2022|
|Physical Efficiency Test||To be notified soon|
Indian Navy Tradesman Notification 2022
The Indian Navy has published Recruitment Notices for Tradesman Mates, which successful applicants must complete through an online test. By March 20, 2022, the Indian Navy’s official website will accept online applications for the test. The Indian Navy has published a tradesman Skilled recruitment notice. Ex-Naval Apprentices of Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentice Schools are encouraged to apply.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
10th Pass + ITI Apprentice Done in the related field. OR,
Mechanic or equivalent with two years of regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army/ Navy and Air Force.
Between 18 and 25 years (There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
- A Navy Tradesman’s Mate applicant must meet the same medical and physical requirements as other officers and enlisted personnel in the Navy. The candidate’s medical and physical fitness will be assessed against the Indian Navy’s physical and medical standards.
- Medical appropriateness may be certified by a well-known medical expert. The candidate’s normal biochemical parameters must be attested to by the certificate (blood sugar levels, blood urea, cholesterol, and so on).
- Physical standards are two primary components: the waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) and the weight-to-height ratio (WHR). The ICC should be 0.9 for male applicants and 0.8 for female candidates. The candidate is judged unsuitable if the ICC is more than the permissible level. Both male and female candidates’ weight-to-height ratios must conform to the Indian Navy’s height and weight chart.
Indian Navy Tradesman Category Wise Vacancy Details
- General – 697 Posts
- OBC – 385 Posts
- SC – 215 Posts
- ST – 93 Posts
- EWS – 141 Posts
Batch & Trade Wise Vacancy Details :-
Designated Trades –
Electrical Fitter – 164 Posts
Electro Plater – 10 Posts
Engine Fitter – 163 Posts
Foundry – 06 Posts
Pattern Maker – 08 Posts
ICE Fitter – 110 Posts
Instrument Fitter – 31 Posts
Machinist – 70 Posts
Millwright Fitter – 51 Posts
Painter – 53 Posts
Plater – 60 Posts
Sheet Metal Worker – 10 Posts
Pipe Fitter – 77 Posts
Ref & AC Fitter – 46 Posts
Tailor – 17 Posts
Welder – 89 Posts
Radar Fitter – 37 Posts
Radio Fitter – 21 Posts
Rigger – 55 Posts
Shipwright – 102 Posts
Non-Designated Trades –
Blacksmith – 07 Posts
Boiler Maker – 21 Posts
Civil Works – 38 Posts
Computer Fitter – 12 Posts
Electronic Fitter – 47 Posts
Gyro Fitter – 07 Posts
Machinery Control Fitter – 08 Posts
Sonar Fitter – 19 Posts
Weapon Fitter – 47 Posts
Hot Insulator – 03 Posts
Ship Fitter – 17 Posts
GT Fitter – 36 Posts
ICE Fitter Crane – 89 Posts
How to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 ?
- The Indian Navy has an official website, visit there.
- The Recruitment tab should be selected.
- For the advertised roles, currently available vacancies are listed below.
- Choose the application that is accessible online.
- By selecting New User, you will be able to log in.
- Based on your papers, fill in all of the necessary information.
- The registration cost must then be paid.
- Choose Final Shipment from the drop-down menu now.
- Finally, make a copy of your application for future use.
Mode of Selection for Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Online Form 2022
The selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 consists of following stages :
- Written Exam
- Personality Test etc.